The Association is dedicated to:
- The promotion of the administration of justice
- Foster and maintain in its members high standards of conduct, integrity, education, competence, and public service
- Provide a forum for the exchange of ideas
- Maintain a program of continuing legal education
- To foster effective communication among association members, the judiciary, and the public
Lawyer Referral Service is a committee governed by the Western San Bernardino County Bar Association (described above). It provides a way in which any person may be referred to a qualified, insured lawyer who is able to render needed legal services.
The purpose of this Association is to encourage its members to arrive for the advancement of the administration of justice according to law; to foster and maintain, on the part of those members engaged in the practice of law, high standards of conduct, integrity, learning, competence and public service; to provide a forum for the exchange of ideas and discussion of subjects pertaining to the practice of law, the science of jurisprudence, and the matter of law reform; to carry on and maintain a program of continuing legal education in the fields of substantive law, as well as practice and procedure; to encourage practices that will advance and improve the honor and dignity of the legal profession and of the judiciary; to foster, improve and maintain communication among the members of this Association, the judiciary and the public; all of the foregoing to the end that the responsibility of the legal profession and the individual members thereof may be more effectively and efficiently discharged in the public interest.
Western San Bernardino Bar Association
8409 Utica Avenue • Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
(909) 483-0548 ~ Fax: (909) 483-0553